Pain care services— complete care for a variety of conditions.
Every person experiences pain differently. To further complicate pain management, different treatments have varying degrees of effectiveness with each person. That’s why we take an integrated, multispecialty approach to pain management and relieving pain for our patients at Pain Consultants of West Florida.
To hear directly from our physicians, check out our Educational Videos by clicking here.
Your treatment begins with a thorough consultation and examination from our Pensacola doctors. After pinpointing the source of your problem, we will create a personalized treatment plan designed for effective and long-lasting relief. Your treatment plan may include physical therapy from one of our staff physical therapists, injection therapy, medication management and psychological counseling.
Some of the conditions that we treat include:
- Upper back pain & neck pain
- Lower back pain
- Spinal problems
- Cancer pain (lymphedema)
- Chronic, acute & subacute pain
- Arthritis pain
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow & wrist pain (e.g. carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Balance disorders, dizziness & vertigo
- Leg pain (e.g. sciatica)
- Sports injuries
- Work injuries/Workers’ Compensation cases
- Medicolegal care/Medicolegal cases
- Shingles pain
Complete, effective non-surgical solutions.
Our treatment recommendations always start with conservative interventions such as activity modification, therapeutic exercise or physical therapy. These strategies are effective for any painful conditions.
For more persistent pain problems, we offer non-surgical or minimally invasive procedures that can help resolve lingering chronic painful conditions in the spine and extremities.
Some of these services are:
- Injection therapy
- Videonystagmography (VNG)
- In-house physical therapy & rehabilitation
- Medication management
- Power Plate® muscle strengthening
- Mental health counseling
- Stimulation management
- Cold laser light therapy to promote healing
- Holistic care
- Sympathetic nerve blocks
- Radiofrequency procedures
- Neck pain diagnosis
- Back pain treatment
- Cancer pain treatment
- Chronic pain management
- Facet joint injections
- Lymphedema treatment
- Minimally invasive spine procedures
- Nerve conduction testing
- Shingles relief
- Spine injury treatment
- Wrist pain treatment
- Nonsurgical neck pain relief
- Nonsurgical relief of spine pain